Drive Drums are lagged to provide traction to eliminate belt slip.
Lagging comes in several options:
- Plain rubber 60 shore - for extra wear protection on tail drums & clean side snubs
- Plain 40 shore - for anti cake on dirty side snubs
- Diamond pattern rubber - will be sufficient for most applications
- Slide / Weld on steel & rubber strips - where space is limited
- Ceramic - where extra traction is required
Overhaul of field conveyor drive.
Drums lagged in Anti cake and ceramic.
We provide slatted drums & Spiral drums.